Breakthrough - 6 Ways to Tell If You Have Anger Problems
You would have been seeing the signs as you went about your way.
The problem may be however that even though the signs were there, you did not know what the meaning of them was.
This article talks about how you can tell if you have an anger problem.
* Do you lose it? If you are known to lose control when angry, you have a problem with anger.
The facts are that you do not have to lose your cool in order for you to have a problem with anger.
You only need to have a concern that you might lose control when you are angered again for you to see yourself as a person who should get some anger management help.
* Frequently annoyed? If you spend the majority of your time feeling annoyed and frustrated, or tense and irritated, you should consider getting help with anger management.
It is likely that you too have a bad anger situation.
* Gossip, do you do it? We often think that a gossip just likes to talk negatively about other people.
However, being a gossip is also a potential sign that a person is having problems with expressing and controlling their anger.
This person might also have a problem with anger.
* That's unfair There are some people who feel as if the whole world treats them unfairly.
If you tend to feel this way, you may be cursed in life, or you may be over exaggerating the situation.
Whichever it is, you too might be facing an unknown anger problem.
* Sassy Anger problems also show up as sasyness.
If you are often insulting and verbally abusive to other people, know that if you yourself do not have an anger problem, your actions might just be creating it in others.
These kind of actions need to be stopped.
* Striking out It may be that because of angry feelings that you have physically lashed out, and were assaultive to another person, or damaged property.
If this talks about you then you too have an anger problem.
All of these problems can be fixed.
The most important thing that you need to bring with you is a desire to change.