8 Classic Fall Styles For Women: Sheer Tights and More
1. Boots: Women's leather boots never go out of style. Perhaps the best thing about them is their versatility. You can wear them with jeans tucked in, but they look best when shown off. Wear womens leotards, opaque stockings or sheer tights with a skirt and watch the heads turn.
2. Black: Blouses, pants, skirts -however you wear it, black is always classy. It's a color of power and control, but that doesn't mean you can't make it sexy. You can also try wearing it with turtlenecks, sweaters, or a chiffon shirt.
3. Denim: Although it seems like the reign of the skinny jean is ending, it's not. A classic expensive pair of denim jeans - whether loose or tight - will likely look good for years to come. Don't buy it too trendy though (sparkles and fake gemstones on the pockets), or you might get weird looks next year at this time.
4. Tights: The above said, jeggings are still a trendy item, and if you aren't quite sure if you want to make the jump, go with an old fashioned pair of sheer tights or opaque stockings.
5. Coats: Camel coats are especially trendy this season and they're a classic look that you will be able to wear for years. Fur coats are similarly classic and if you can't afford full length quite yet, try on a shearling accented leather. Military style coats, riding coats, and red coats are also hot, classic looks that can't go wrong. If you want something trendier, think leopard or other animal printed coats. Capes and wraps are a good idea and a classic minimalist trend.
6. Hats: Berets, fedoras, even beanies are cute. Whatever way you want to wear your headgear , you are wearing a functional accessory that can be added to a lot of different outfits.
7. Menswear: That's right ladies. The latest evolution in the power suit is wearing men's clothes designed for women. Tailored and ruffled work well together, coats cut without fronts, and flared pants with slim, low cut blouses.
8. Sweatpants: We all love being comfy, so why not do it in style? Designer sweats made from cashmere were all the rage this season on the runway. Even if you can't wear them out on the town, they're still a great investment to make.
These eight tips will help you build your fall wardrobe for this year and years to come. These items are classic, and if you buy quality clothing, it will last forever. And remember, you don't have to go on a shopping spree to look good - a couple of expensive pieces will be your seasonal staples. Now, go out there, and start looking good!